Jaha Babu chhoriko bihe

11:24 AM

I’m not a father and I never will be. But I am a daughter, and I have two dads: one biological, the other, by marriage.Over my short 23 years on this Earth, I have come to understand that the daddy/daughter bond is something special. So special, that a father’s actions and love have a pretty strong chance of molding who his daughter will become.Inspired by writer Roxane Gay’s response to a nervous father of a daughter, I’ve compiled a list of the things I believe all dads of daughters should know to make sure his influence is the best possible kind, from my personal experiences and through the many experiences of other daughters.As someone on the receiving end of this dad-love, I can tell the secrets of daughters that fath

You Might Also Like

0 comments